Forms for Current Students

Forms for Current Students

These forms are for current Honors students looking to contract a course to count towards their Honors Program course requirements, petition for additional contracts or petition to count a co-curricular experience towards their Honors Program course requirements.

Honors Contracts

Use this form if you wish to turn a non-Honors course into an Honors course. See the cover sheet for more information on course eligibility and requirements. The contract submission form is only open for the first two weeks of classes.

Honors Petitions

Students who will not be able to complete the Honors Program course requirements through standard Honors course offerings and the two allowed contracts (see above) are eligible to submit a petition (a) for additional contracts or (b) to count a co-curricular experience as a waiver for Honors course requirements. This is to be used as a last resort and students should speak with an advisor before submitting a petition.